A List of What You Can Sell: In Person Pop UpsPlus BEST SELLERS!
Tag these items first!
- Large, outside play: Play houses, climbing gyms, sand tables, wagons, picnic tables, power wheels, bicycles, etc.
- Large, inside play: Kitchens, doll houses, work benches, etc.
- Toys: Lego, Pokemon, Little People, etc. All ages, types, etc including electronic.
- Baby equipment: Strollers, pack-n-play’s, hi-chairs, etc.
- American Girl Dolls & accessories,
- Shoes: high quality, no scuffs, excellent condition
- Sporting Goods & Camping Equipment
- Specialty Wear: rain coats, costumes, dance, Holiday
- Boutique & Better Brand Clothing: any size (priced right, of course!) Especially boys 3T-12!!
- Authentic (with receipt attached) designer purses & diaper bags
Outdoor & Pretend Play
**BEST SELLERS** Kitchens, work benches, toy boxes, sand boxes, picnic tables, wagons, play houses, slides, climbers, bicycles etc.
**BEST SELLERS** High Chairs, exer-saucers, bouncie seats, packnplay’s, activity centers, strollers, Cribs (manufactured June 28, 2011 or later) etc. CRIB FORM is required to sell a crib! Print & bring with you.
Fisher Price, American Girl, Lego, Pokemon, Little People & super hero, trains, cars, trucks & TONS MORE. All electronics must turn on.
Infant – Adult size clothing
Spring season: no heavy fleece, wool, heavy winter coats, super thick sweatshirts, fleece pajamas
Fall season: no springy dresses, dress shorts, etc. Short sleeves & athletic shorts are accepted
- Infant – 2T: maximum of 100 tags (TOTAL count for boy & girl; this does not include costumes, coats, dance or swim)
- Adults & Juniors: maximum of 25 pieces in each category, each gender (25 mens, 25 womens, 25 juniors)
All ages, all sizes, all seasons. (NO Scuffs, visible dirt, visible wear.)
Purses & Diaper Bags
Clean it up! Zip tie to a hanger. Designer? Attach a receipt!
Wraps, Carriers, feeding, monitors, maternity aides. (Nursing clothing no longer accepted)
Receive 3BF Bucks (shopper credit) up to $10 for 10 hung items (or bundles of items). Bring great condition, hung items to drop off & receive your shopper credit. New moms love it! (These items do not need entered and no tag printed. Just bring them already hung)
Bath & Swim
Tubs, towels, swimsuits, floaties, goggles
Games & Puzzles
Games: make sure all pieces are presnet & in small ziploc bags. Print directoins from online
Puzzles: no cardboard box puzzles unless new.
School & Travel
Backpacks, suitcases, bookbags
Sporting & Camping Equipment
Bats, golf clubs, baseball gloves, skateboards, skates, hockey sticks, helmets, fishing poles, sleeping bags, camp stoves, etc.
Wii, Xbox, PS4, Leap Frog, DS, etc
Bundle similar level books together. Homeschool curriculum and educational books, too!
*NEW: maximum of 25
Scrapbooking albums, cases, paper cutters, character cake pans, etc.
Frames, wall art, lamps, dining sets, end tables, chairs, hutch, bedroom furniture, outdoor furniture, kids decor, etc. NEW:: small kitchen appliances!
*NEW: maximum of 25 home goods items (this includes kid decor; it does not include cribs, changing tables, nursery furniture, etc)
Bring your BEST!
We have high quality, very organized events. Please do not bring items that are stained, worn out, out of date, smoky, musty or showing animal hair. Mama’s won’t buy them!
Juniors, Adults & Maternity do require specific seasons and brands, so read the Accepted Items list carefully!
Would you purchase it for $3.00? If not, either bundle it with other items or donate it.
How to Bundle? Small items like socks, hats, binkies, bibs, etc can be pinned onto, and sold with, an outfit. Several books of the same reading level can be sold as one item by wrapping the in saran wrap or putting them in freezer bag. The minimum value must be $3.00.
Customers come back because of our high quality items!
Making sure all electronics work, pieces are present, and everything is in good working order is imperative. If it doesn’t turn on, doesn’t work or is missing important pieces, please do not bring it!
Items We Can’t Accept:
Experience tells us these don’t sell well or are illegal to sell. Remember: Tag your best!
Unfortunately, comforters, and the like don’t sell well and take up a lot of room. Therefore, we do not accept:
- comforters, quilts, sheets, dust ruffles
- bumper pads, mattresses, mattress covers
Stained, Scuffed, Hairy, Worn Out, Old
- Triple check for stains! (Mama’s don’t want stained stuff)
- Is it worn out? Out-dated? Scuffed, smelly or smokey? Didn’t get clean in the wash? Skip it.
- Pet hair? Clean it up or skip it.
Adult Themed & Media
- Adult books
- Adult themed books
- Any VHS or DVD
- Any CD
- “Stuffed toys” must DO something or be a character or a Build a Bear. No random stuffed animals.
- We cannot accept anything with fiber fill in a bag. Safety pin or zip tie fiber fill items as we take care of sanitizing it for you with SteriFab.
Misc Not Accepted
- Blankets, Breast Pumps or used breast pump parts
- Bibs & burp cloths (unless new- then it needs to be sold with an outfit)
- Used nipples.pacifiers, rubber coated cups/utensils, etc
- Opened cardboard box puzzles (unless LARGE pieces that are countable)
- Appliances, computers, printers, office items, etc.(Keurig’s are accepted)