Items to Consign: In Person EventsPlus BEST SELLERS!
Tag these items first!
- Large, outside play: Play houses, climbing gyms, sand tables, wagons, picnic tables, power wheels, bicycles, etc.
- Large, inside play: Kitchens, doll houses, work benches, etc.
- Toys: Lego, Pokemon, Little People, etc. All ages, types, etc including electronic.
- Baby equipment: Strollers, pack-n-play’s, hi-chairs, etc.
- American Girl Dolls & accessories,
- Shoes: high quality, no scuffs, excellent condition
- Sporting Goods & Camping Equipment
- Specialty Wear: rain coats, costumes, dance, Holiday
- Boutique & Better Brand Clothing: any size (priced right, of course!) Especially boys 3T-12!!
- Authentic (with receipt attached) designer purses & diaper bags
Consign these Categories:
Not sure? Just ask!
Consign your best items to maximize your time & receive the highest return.
Outdoor & Pretend Play
**BEST SELLERS** Kitchens, work benches, toy boxes, sand boxes, picnic tables, wagons, play houses, slides, climbers, bicycles etc.
Fisher Price, American Girl, Lego, Pokemon, Little People & super hero, trains, cars, trucks & TONS MORE.
Note: shoppers want to know it works, therefore all electronic items must turn on.
- Infant – 2T: current season only: maximum of 100 tags (TOTAL count for boy & girl; this does not include costumes, coats, dance or swim)
- 3T-16: all season (current season sells best); no maximum
- Adults & Juniors: current season only: maximum of 25 pieces in each category, each gender (25 mens, 25 womens, 25 juniors)
- NOTE: Shoppers are looking for brand name items, less than 2-4 years old, current season & style. Only tag what fits that criteria.
- Tip: Bundle items together: several shirts, etc on one hanger with one price tag.
- Unaccepted items, or too many of listed items, will be removed from the sales floor & may be promptly donated.
- Note: no clothing (socks, onesies, etc) can be placed in a bag
Spring season: no heavy fleece, wool, heavy winter coats, super thick sweatshirts, fleece pajamas
Fall season: no springy dresses, dress shorts, etc. Short sleeves & athletic shorts are accepted
All ages, all sizes, all seasons. (NO Scuffs, visible dirt, visible wear.)
Purses & Diaper Bags
Clean it up! Zip tie to a hanger. Designer? Attach a receipt!
**BEST SELLERS** High Chairs, exer-saucers, bouncie seats, packnplay’s, activity centers, strollers, Cribs (manufactured June 28, 2011 or later) etc. CRIB FORM is required to sell a crib! Print & bring with you.
Wraps, Carriers, feeding, monitors, maternity aides.
Receive 3BF Bucks (shopper credit) up to $10 for 10 hung items (or bundles of items). Bring great condition, hung items to drop off & receive your shopper credit. New moms love it! (These items do not need entered and no tag printed. Just bring them already hung)
Cribs, changing tables, rocking chairs, bed frames, dressers, accent chairs, sofa’s, kitchen tables, etc. All items must be set up upon arrival.
Note: all items with fiber fill must be sanitized when you arrive with the item. NO mattresses accepted. All items must be free of pet hair, smoke smells, or any damage. A $100 fee is added to over sized items (sofa’s, kitchen tables, etc) if it does not sell and is not picked up. Do not over price these items or they will not sell. Email a photo to [email protected] prior to bringing over sized items, especially at the Pickerington venue.
Bath & Swim
Tubs, towels, swimsuits, floaties, goggles
School & Travel
Backpacks, suitcases, bookbags
Sporting & Camping Equipment
Bats, golf clubs, baseball gloves, skateboards, skates, hockey sticks, helmets, fishing poles, sleeping bags, camp stoves, etc.
Wii, Xbox, PS4, Leap Frog, DS, etc
Youth and child themed games only.
Bundle similar level books together. Homeschool curriculum and educational books, too!
*NEW: maximum of 25
Arts & Crafts
Scrapbooking albums, cases, paper cutters, character cake pans, etc.
Games & Puzzles
Games: make sure all pieces are presnet & in small ziploc bags. Print directoins from online
Puzzles: no cardboard box puzzles unless new.
Functional, CURRENT, home goods, only. Think TJ Maxx and “Home Goods” items.
Max of 15 items per consignor. Choose your best. Unaccepted items will be pulled from the sales floor
Bring your BEST!
We have high quality, very organized events. Please do not bring items that are stained, worn out, out of date, smoky, musty or showing animal hair. They will be sent home with you.
Clothing, Home Goods & Furniture have extra details: please read info carefully.
Would you purchase it for $3.00? If not, either bundle it with other items or donate it.
How to Bundle? Small items like socks, hats, binkies, bibs, etc can be pinned onto, and sold with, an outfit. Several books of the same reading level can be sold as one item by wrapping the in saran wrap or putting them in freezer bag. The minimum value must be $3.00.
Customers come back because of our high quality items!
Making sure all electronics work, pieces are present, and everything is in good working order is imperative. If it doesn’t turn on, doesn’t work or is missing important pieces, please do not bring it!
Items We Can’t Accept:
Experience tells us these don’t sell well or are illegal to sell. Remember: Tag your best!
- No recalled items may be resold. It is the consignor’s responsibility to check: CPSC.
- Due to the CPSIA and risk/liability, we do not re-sell carseats
- It is the Consignor’s responsibility to make sure all items are in great working order.
- comforters, quilts, sheets, dust ruffles
- bumper pads, mattresses, mattress covers
- (Bedding can be sold at Virtual events)
We will not accept, and will pull from the sales floor, anything that is damaged:
- stained, scuffed, out-dated, overly worn
- showing pet hair
- smoke or other musty smells
- broken or missing pieces
- Adult or adult-themed books
- Any VHS or DVD, even new
- Any CD, even new
- Only youth/child themed electronic games
- We reserve the right to pull anything we deem inappropriate for our own family’s viewing
- “Stuffed toys” must DO something or be a character or a Build a Bear. No random stuffed animals.
- We cannot accept anything with fiber fill in a bag. Safety pin or zip tie fiber fill items as we take care of sanitizing it for you with SteriFab.
Misc Not Accepted
- Blankets, Breast Pumps or used breast pump parts
- Bibs & burp cloths (unless new- then it needs to be sold with an outfit)
- Used nipples.pacifiers, rubber coated cups/utensils, etc
- Opened cardboard box puzzles (unless LARGE pieces that are countable)
- Appliances, computers, printers, office items, etc.(Keurig’s are accepted)