Jump to each section as you need it! Join our 3BF Consignor Community Facebook Page for fun & extra help!
Prep Your Items
Tag it & prepare it for the sale
Bring your Items
When and where to go
Consignors PreSale, Passes & Promotional Tools
Receiving your Deposit
End of the Sale
Unsold Items and Transferring Inventory
How Drop Off Works:
- Schedule your drop-off appointment from your Consignor Account
- Plan on 15-60 minutes, depending on your item count
- Organize it before you arrive (see below)
- Complete Online Check in BEFORE loading your vehicle
- Put your items on the sales floor
Note: Doors close promptly at indicated times. If your schedule changes, just come during any drop off hours per the schedule.
Consignor must complete & attach all claim tickets on large items
YES you can come multiple times. Please schedule an appointment for the timeframe you’ll be bringing the majority of your items.
Pickerington Drop Off Schedule & Info
The Grove does host a school so pay close attention in the parking lot for children and pick up/drop off lines.
Park & enter the front doors (Door A). Do not pull in front of the building. Park in a space.
Drop Off Schedule:
- Mon., 9/11: 9:30am-7pm
- Tues., 9/12: promptly at 9am only.
Restock Drop Off for missed or additional items
- Wed., 9/13: 11am-1:30pm
Croton Drop Off Schedule & Info
Enter the Hartford Fairgrounds at GATE C. All buildings are labeled with their name. ALWAYS ENTER THE 4H BUILDING FIRST TO CHECK IN & OBTAIN YOUR SHOPPING PASSES. The Consignor group on facebook has a video showing you where to go. It’s really much easier than it sounds. 😉
- 4H building: Park on the side and enter side doors. Toys, shoes, baby items, games, books, puzzles, etc
- FFA building: Pull to the BACK SIDE to unload your large items needing claim tickets.
- Merchant building: Pull to any open door.Clothing & Home goods (Front of building best for boys clothing, back door best for girls clothing)
- Sun., 9/24: 3pm-6:30pm
- Mon., 9/25: 10am-2pm
Restock Drop Off:
- Wed., 9/27; 11am-1:30pm
Westerville Drop Off Schedule & Info
Park in a parking spot & bring items inside marked doors
- Drop Off:
- Wed., 10/4: 11am-7pm
- Th., 10/5: 10am only
Consignors Only Pre-Sale: First Choice of items for sale & best selection
- Only Consignors who tag & drop off 10 or more items qualify to shop with Consignors. Consignors may bring their spouse, a grandparent & their kids (although not encouraged).
- Entry time is based upon your chosen Tier Level (Refer to the Consignor Agreement for explanation)
- Consignors will receive their Shopping Pass & two “Friends & Family” passes when they bring their items to the venue.
- NOTE: Want to SELL MORE?
- Shop yourself (when others shop, they’ll be returning the favor & will shop from YOU!)
- Use your 2 Guest Passes & come back again during the week with Friends
- TELL OTHERS: share the media linked below
Consignor Shopping Dates:
- Pickerington: Sept. 12, 13, 15
- Croton: Sept. 26, 27, 29
- Columbus: Oct. 5 & 7
Shopping Times: Tier Levels
Shopping Times are based upon your chosen Tier Level (optional shifts) and are listed in your Consignor Agreement; schedule shifts from your online account.
Opening Night: (Pickerington & Croton: Tuesday Westerville: Thursday)
- Tier 0: 4:15pm
- Tier 1: 4pm
- Tier 2: 3:45pm
- Tier 3: 3:30pm
- Tier 4: 3:15pm
- Tier 5: 3pm
- 2 Guests: 5pm (4:30pm @ Westerville)
Second Night: (Pickerington & Croton: Wednesday)
- 5pm: all consignors & 2 guests
- Pickerington & Croton: Friday night 5pm Tier 1-5 & 5:15pm Tier 0
- Westerville: Saturday morning 9am Tier 1-5 & 9:15am Tier 0
- 2 guests may shop with consignors at their respective time
Flier To Share: the more you tell, the more you will sell. Share the love!
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal to the email you provide to us in your Consignor Account. (Make sure it is correct). We pay the fees.
- Funds not accepted by PayPal are returned to us after 30 days.
- We then issue a paper check, minus a $10 processing fee, to the address in your account. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- How much do you want us to do?
- Consignors pay 40% commission & a $20 Consignor Fee, which is deducted from deposit
- Add one shift to waive the $20 Consignor Fee, decrease commission & to shop earlier.
- Add additional shifts for decreased commission & earlier shop times.
- Add shifts from your Consignor Account
- Refer to the Consignor Agreement, located within your Consignor Account, for complete information about commission, fees, Tier Levels, shop times and more.
On average, our consignors sell 75% of their items and receive a $400+ deposit. What sells is determined by shoppers. Maximize your sales by prepping your BEST items, and pricing them attractively.
If some items aren’t purchased by shoppers, you can retrieve them during the designated Pick Up hours. Follow the provided Pick Up Directions if getting everything back is important to you. Pick is up is not required.
To maximize your sales, you can opt to leave unsold items so they are included in the 50%/75% off “Super Sale.” At its conclusion, all unsold items are immediately donated on your behalf to St. Vincent dePaul and other charities, who greatly value the donation.
PICK UP HOURS:
Saturday 3:30pm-5:30pm ONLY (no exceptions)