Seller ResourcesYour Step by Step Guide to 3BF!
Prepping, Pricing & Tagging your items!
Bringing your items to the venue: schedule, tips & getting your SHOPPER PASS
Shopping Schedules and Friends & Family passes
Receiving your deposit, percentages & details!
Donate it? Pick it up? Up to you!
Use the links below to identify WHAT you can sell and HOW to prepare your items!. Need pricing tips? Not sure how to hang multiple items on one hanger? It’s all here! Let us know if you need help!
How Drop Off Works:
- Schedule your drop-off appointment .
- Plan on 30-60 minutes.
- Organize it!!
Note: We close at indicated times so arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Tuesday night of each Pop Up Shop is the Sellers Only Super Special Shop Time! (Half Price Preview Party is on Friday nights!) Take a pic of your Pass when you check in at drop off. Passes are valid for you & your spouse &/or grandparent only. Kids welcome but not encouraged. Each Seller will receive 2 “Friends & Family” passes for 7:30pm Tues night.
- Which Tier are you? That determines your shop time. Help to sell your stuff by adding a shift. Refer to the Seller Agreement.
- Tier 0: Tues @ 6:30pm & Fri @ 5:15pm
- Tier 1: Tues @ 6:15pm & Fri @ 5pm
- Tier 2: Tues @ 6pm & Fri @ 5pm
- Tier 3: Tues @ 5:45pm & Fri @ 5pm
- Tier 4: Tues @ 5:30pm & Fri @ 5pm
- Tier 5: Tues @ 5pm & Fri @ 5pm * Team Leads Only
- SHARE: All sellers are responsible for:
- Sharing Facebook posts to groups
- Having 2 friends or family members use your “Friends & Family” pass
- Hanging signs, distributing flyers & telling your friends!
- SHOP: during the Sellers Only shopping nights!
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal
- Make sure you provide us with a valid PayPal account email
- We issue deposits to the email in your Seller Account on the date the system closes.
- We pay the fees.
- Funds not accepted by PayPal are returned to us after 30 days.
- We then issue a paper check, minus a $5 processing fee, to the address in your account. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- How much do you want us to do?
- Consignors pay 40% commission & a $20 Consignor Fee, which is deducted from deposit
- Add one shift to waive the $20 Consignor Fee, decrease commission & to shop earlier.
- Add additional shifts for decreased commission & earlier shop times.
- Add shifts from your Seller Account
- Refer to the Seller Agreement, located within your Seller Account, for complete information about commission, fees, Tier Levels, shop times and more.
We focus on SALES & SELLING!
Pricing your items right & making sure they’re in excellent condition means shoppers will want to purchase them!
However, if some items aren’t purchased by shoppers, you can leave them and they are donated on your behalf to local children’s charities such as:
- Heath Baby Pantry
- St. Vincent DeHaven
- Joseph’s Coat
- Lots more
If you would like your unsold items back please read through the Pick Up Directions prior to arriving. Pick up is Saturday of Sale Week from 3:30-6pm. No exceptions.