Seller ResourcesYour Step by Step Guide to 3BF!
Prepping, Pricing & Tagging your items!
Bringing your items to the venue: schedule, tips & getting your SHOPPER PASS
Shopping Schedules and Friends & Family passes
Receiving your deposit, percentages & details!
Donate it? Pick it up? Up to you!
Use the links below to identify WHAT you can sell and HOW to prepare your items!. Need pricing tips? Not sure how to hang multiple items on one hanger? It’s all here! Let us know if you need help!
How Drop Off Works:
- Schedule your drop-off appointment .
- Plan on 30-60 minutes.
- Organize it before you arrive
- Complete Online Check in
- Put your items on the sales floor
All Sellers: Park & bring items in the front doors:
- Mon., Sept. 14: 10:30am-8pm
- Tues., Sept. 15: 9:30am-11am
- Wed., Sept. 16: 10am-1pm
90% Sell-through Spring 2020 Sellers: “Drop & Go” perk ONLY: (Drive to left entrance by PODS & stay in car, forming a line. Pull up tot he door & show your emailed 90% pass at the window. We will unload & put your items away.) You will need to complete & attach all Claim Tickets. All items need to be in a tote or box (not a bag), labeled with seller number.
- Mon., Sept 14: 9:30am-10:30am
- Mon., Sept 14: 1pm-2:30pm
$10 per consignor “Drop & Go”: (Drive to the left entrance by the PODS & stay in car, forming a line; Pull up to door to be unloaded & to pay $10 exact cash per consignor number) You will need to complete & attach all Claim Tickets. All items need to be in a tote or box (not a bag), labeled with seller number.
- Mon., Sept. 14: 3:30pm-6pm
Due to Covid19 & social distancing, please arrive at your scheduled appointment. Please log into your Seller Account to select an appointment. If you forget to make an appointment, come during the scheduled timeframes and we will work you in. Appointments preferred for best social distancing. Masks based upon Ohio mandates. Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing per the drop off schedule. We leave promptly.
- Tuesday night of each Pop Up Shop is the Sellers Only Super Special Shop Time! (Half Price Preview Party is on Friday night). Take a pic of your Pass when you check in at drop off. Passes are valid for you & your spouse &/or grandparent only. Kids welcome but not encouraged. Each seller also will receive a link to share with friends & family to shop the same night, at 7pm!
- Which Tier are you? That determines your shop time. Help to sell your stuff by adding a shift. Refer to the Seller Agreement.
- Tier 0: Tues @ 5:45pm & Fri @ 4:45pm
- Tier 1: Tues @ 5:30pm & Fri @ 4:30pm
- Tier 2: Tues @ 5:15pm & Fri @ 4:30pm
- Tier 3: Tues @ 5pm & Fri @ 4:30pm
- Tier 4: Tues @ 4:45pm & Fri @ 4:30pm
- Tier 5*: Tues @ 4:30pm & Fri @ 4:30pm *team leads only
- SHARE: All sellers are responsible for:
- Sharing Facebook posts to groups
- Having 2 friends or family members use your “Friends & Family” pass
- Hanging signs, distributing flyers & telling your friends!
- SHOP: during the Sellers Only shopping nights!
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal
- Make sure you provide us with a valid PayPal account email
- We issue deposits to the email in your Seller Account on the date the system closes.
- We pay the fees.
- Funds not accepted by PayPal are returned to us after 30 days.
- We then issue a paper check, minus a $5 processing fee, to the address in your account. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- How much do you want us to do?
- Consignors pay 40% commission & a $20 Consignor Fee, which is deducted from deposit
- Add one shift to waive the $20 Consignor Fee, decrease commission & to shop earlier.
- Add additional shifts for decreased commission & earlier shop times.
- Add shifts from your Seller Account
- Refer to the Seller Agreement, located within your Seller Account, for complete information about commission, fees, Tier Levels, shop times and more.
We focus on SALES & SELLING!
Pricing your items right & making sure they’re in excellent condition means shoppers will want to purchase them!
However, if some items aren’t purchased by shoppers, you can leave them and they are donated on your behalf to local children’s charities such as:
- Heath Baby Pantry
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Seton Parish
- Lots more
If you would like your unsold items back please read through the Pick Up Directions prior to arriving and SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT for maximum social distancing. (This is new! Make an appointment from within your seller account).
Pick Up Times (NO Exceptions):
- Pickerington: Sat., Sept. 19: 2:30pm-4:30pm.
- Croton: TBD
- Columbus: TBD
Note: Leave your items and they will be included in the SUPSER SALE! 75% off items with dots & 50% off items without dots. It’s an awesome way to increase sales… and do you really want it back? When the Super Sale concludes, all remaining items are donated to various charities.