Jump to each section as you need it! Join our 3BF Consignor Community Facebook Page for fun & extra help!
Pics & presentation: preparing your items for the Online Catalog
Consignors shop the catalog first.
How to prepare & label your SOLD items prior to delivery
Bringing your SOLD items to the venue
Creating Inventory for the Virtual Catalog:
- Log into your Consignor Account & “work with consigned inventory”
- You’ll enter info about your item AND upload a picture. Upload the picture now, or later.
- Using the Description Fields:
- Description Row One: brand and title
- Description Row Two: description
- Description Row Three: size, additional info, etc
- When your item is ready to be added to the Online Catalog, mark it “ready for sale”
- Do not print any tags until the item has SOLD
Keep your items organized:
- You need to deliver the correct SOLD item to the venue.
- Label each item/set with the corresponding Item Number for easy reference.
- Once it sells, it no longer belongs to you, keep it safe!
What You Can Sell
- Clothing, coats, costumes: infant-adult, all seasons, no limits.
- Shoes, boots, purses, accessories, backpacks, etc
- Books, games, toys, scrapbooking, crafts, etc
- Home Goods, furniture, tools, sporting goods, etc
- Baby gear, outside toys, bikes, wagons, etc
- Lawn furniture, camping, hunting supplies, etc
- No weapons/knives; nothing damaged, old, worn out, etc.
- Get a complete list, below:
It is imperative that all items in the Virtual Catalog are new with tag, excellent condition or very good condition. No play clothing, broken or damaged items, etc. Shoppers cannot see/touch/feel like during an in person pop up. It is your responsibility to make sure your items meet standards. Please read the Consignor Agreement for more info regarding items that do not meet Three Bags Full standards.
Virtual Catalog Pro Tips:
- One picture is worth a thousand words. Make it a good one!
- “Square” is the best format: Max image size: 5mb
Image dimensions: max width and/or height: 4472 px
Image file types allowed: .png, .jpg, .gif, .jpeg
- Turn off “live photo” mode
- “Lay it Flat” on a clean, smooth surface, then take your picture OR wear it!
- Use a ruler, quarter, etc, to demonstrate size.
- Use a whiteboard to add more details.
- Use an app to make a pic collage (FREE apps: PicCollage, Collage Maker)
- Good lighting is a must!
- Wrinkles, bad backgrounds, poor lighting= low sales
- Shoppers may search by key words: use them! Don’t abbreviate brands.
- New, like-new & excellent condition items only.
- Categories, Sizes, Titles & Descriptions are VERY important!
- Keep all photos on an album in your phone if you plan on adding unsold items in the next virtual sale.
Once items are marked “ready for online sale” they will be exported and no longer able to be edited or deleted. Export schedule as follows:
- Hilliard: August 7, 10, 17,21, 24 @ 8pm
- Lancaster: October 5, 8, 10, 13 @ 8pm
- Please have the majority of your items marked “ready for online sale” by the second deadline listed above.
Consignors shop the Virtual Catalog first. Whomever checks out first receive the item.
- Consignors will receive a text link & email to the Virtual Catalog prior to the public shopping, both full price & at discount.
- As co-venturing with others for the sale of your items, sharing this link to others and on social is imperative to high sales, which also can increase your percentage 5%
Consignor Early Shopping:
- Hilliard August Event: Shop 8/23
- Lancaster October Event: Shop 10/12
- Hilliard November Event: Shop TBA
It Sold, now what?
- Check your Consignor Account to know what SOLD
- Print the corresponding SOLD tag for each item. Each SOLD item has a specific tag based on the SHOPPER who purchased it.
- Print on CARDSTOCK paper, ideally white.
- Organize your tags/items based on the SHOPPER CODE printed on each SOLD TAG
- Note: these tags look different than tags for the in person pop ups.
- It is very important that the correct SOLD tag goes on the correct item.
- The more organized you are in prepping your SOLD items, the easier it’ll be to fill shopper orders.
Preparing Your Items:
- Clothing: roll it up tightly and wrap it with a rubber band(s), keeping all items entact. Attach the SOLD tag for that item.
- Toys and items with pieces: make sure they are all contained so parts do not become separated. Attach the SOLD tag for that item.
- Breakables: make sure it is packaged appropriately so it does not break in transit.
- Placing it in a bag? Only CLEAR bags may be used
- Remember: SOLD items are no longer yours. Make sure the correct SOLD tag is on each item, based on the SHOPPER CODE and item info
Item Drop off: Hilliard
Bring your prepped SOLD items to the Franklin Co Fairgrounds Ganyard Building
- Aug. 29: 4-7pm
- Aug. 30: 10am-12pm
Item Drop off: Lancaster
Bring your prepped SOLD items to Crossroads Ministry Center 2095 W. Fair Ave, Lancaster
- Oct. 19: 4-7pm
- Oct. 20: 10am-12pm
Bringing Your Items & Filling Orders
During designated days/times, you will bring all of your SOLD items, tagged with the respective SOLD tag, to the venue.
Once you arrive, you will scan all items into the computer, then place all items into each respective shopper’s bag.
When all items have been accounted for, you’re finished!
(During Purchase Pick Up, shoppers – even you – will come back to the venue and pick up your order. At that time you can review all items or just take them home. Once they leave the facility, all sales are final. Reasons for refunds: item doesn’t match description, item doesn’t match 3BF standards. Buyers remose is not reason for a refund.)
Note: sellers with refunded items will be charged 5% of the item and not be refunded; the item will then be discarded or donated. Make sure your item matches the description, and meets Three Bags Full standards. If you’re not sure, email us at email@example.com
- Consignors receive 70% of their selling price.
- If consignors sell 75% or more of listed items, they receive an additional 5%
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal or Three Bags Full gift card
- The email in your Consignor Account when tagging concludes is where we will issue your PayPal deposit.
- We pay the fees.
- Funds not accepted by PayPal are returned to us after 30 days.
- We then issue a paper check, minus an $8 processing fee, to the address in your account. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- NOTE: Images valid for current sale only. (Pro tip: Save photos in an album on your hone for future use.)
- Refer to the Consignor Agreement for complete information.