Seller Resources for Virtual Pop UpsUse the links below for info about each step to selling online: pics, tagging, shopping, drop off & deposits.
Jump to each section as you need it! Join our 3BF Consignor Community Facebook Page for fun & extra help!
Pics & presentation: preparing your items for the Online Catalog
Sellers get First Look at the online catalog & can purchase items from home
How to prepare your SOLD items before bringing them to the venue.
Bringing your SOLD items for shopper pick up
Online Catalog Pro Tips:
- One picture is worth a thousand words. Make it a good one!
- “Square” is the best format: Max image size: 5mb
Image dimensions: max width and/or height: 4472 px
Image file types allowed: .png, .jpg, .gif, .jpeg
- “Lay it Flat” on a clean, smooth surface, then take your picture
- Use a ruler, quarter, etc, to demonstrate size.
- Use a whiteboard to add more details.
- Use an app to make a pic collage (FREE apps: PicCollage, Collage Maker)
- Good lighting is a must!
- Wrinkles, bad backgrounds, poor lighting= low sales
- Shoppers may search by key words: use them! Don’t abbreviate brands.
- New, like-new & excellent condition items only.
- Categories, Sizes, Titles & Descriptions are VERY important!
- Keep all photos on an album in your phone if you plan on adding unsold items in the next virtual sale.
What You Can Sell
- Clothing, coats, costumes: infant-adult, all seasons, no limits.
- Shoes, boots, purses, accessories, backpacks, etc
- Books, games, toys, scrapbooking, crafts, etc
- Home Goods, furniture, tools, sporting goods, etc
- Baby gear, outside toys, bikes, wagons, etc
- Lawn furniture, camping, hunting supplies, etc
- No weapons/knives; nothing damaged, old, worn out, etc.
- Get a complete list, below:
Creating Inventory for the Online Catalog:
- Log into your Seller Account & “work with consigned inventory”
- You’ll enter info about your item AND upload a picture. Upload the picture now, or later.
- Using the Description Fields:
- Description Row One: brand and title
- Description Row Two: description, irregularities, etc.
- When your item is ready to be added to the Online Catalog, mark it “ready for sale”
- Do not print any tags until the item has SOLD
Keep your items organized:
- You need to deliver the correct SOLD item to the venue.
- Label each item/set with the corresponding item number for easy reference.
- Once it sells, it no longer belongs to you, keep it safe!
It is imperative that all items in the Online Catalog are new with tag, excellent condition or very good condition. No play clothing, broken or damaged items, etc. Shoppers cannot see/touch/feel like during an in person pop up, therefore only include your best in the Online Catalog. Please read the Seller Agreement for more info regarding items that do not meet Three Bags Full standards.
Sellers always shop first!
Sellers will receive First Look at the Online Catalog with first option to buy. Whomever purchases an item first, gets it! You can check-out multiple times.
Sellers will receive an email & text link to the Online Catalog before the online catalog is available for others to view.
Sellers will also receive First Look when items are marked “discount.”
Remember: All Sellers should help sell their stuff by sharing & shopping!
- SHARE: Encourage others to sell, too! You will also be able to text friends a link to shop the Catalog!
- SHOP: Shop for your family; have friends & family use the promo code to shop on your night!
It Sold, now what?
- Check your online Seller Account to know what SOLD
- Print the corresponding SOLD tag for each item. Each SOLD item has a specific tag based on the SHOPPER who purchased it.
- Print on CARDSTOCK paper, ideally white.
- Organize your tags/items based on the SHOPPER CODE printed on each SOLD TAG
- Note: these tags look different than tags for the in person pop ups.
- It is very important that the correct SOLD tag goes on the correct item.
- The more organized you are in prepping your SOLD items, the easier it’ll be to fill shopper orders.
Preparing Your Items:
- Clothing: roll it up tightly and wrap it with a rubber band(s), keeping all items entact. Attach the SOLD tag for that item.
- Toys and items with pieces: make sure they are all contained so parts do not become separated. Attach the SOLD tag for that item.
- Breakables: make sure it is packaged appropriately so it does not break in transit.
- Placing it in a bag? Only CLEAR bags may be used
- Remember: SOLD items are no longer yours. Make sure the correct SOLD tag is on each item, based on the SHOPPER CODE and item info
Bringing Your Items & Filling Orders
During designated days/times, you will bring all of your SOLD items, tagged with the respective SOLD tag, to the venue.
Once you arrive, you will scan all items into the computer, then place all items into each respective shopper’s bag.
When all items have been accounted for, you’re finished!
(During Purchase Pick Up, shoppers – even you – will come back to the venue and pick up your order. At that time you can review all items or just take them home. Once they leave the facility, all sales are final. Reasons for refunds: item doesn’t match description, item doesn’t match 3BF standards. Buyers remose is not reason for a refund.)
Note: sellers with refunded items will be charged 5% of the item and not be refunded; the item will then be discarded or donated. Make sure your item matches the description, and meets Three Bags Full standards. If you’re not sure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal or Three Bags Full gift card
- Make sure you provide us with a valid PayPal account email
- We issue deposits to the email in your Seller Account on the date the system closes.
- We pay the fees.
- Funds not accepted by PayPal are returned to us after 30 days.
- We then issue a paper check, minus an $8 processing fee, to the address in your account. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- NOTE: Images valid for current sale only. (Pro tip: Save photos in an album on your hone for future use.)
- How much do you want us to do?
- Consignors pay 30% commission & a $20 Consignor Fee, which is deducted from deposit
- Consignors selling 75% or more of entered items receive an extra 5% and their Consignor Fee is waived.
- Refer to the Seller Agreement, located within your Seller Account, for complete information.