What You Can Sell...Plus BEST SELLERS!
Tag these items first!
- Large, outside play: Play houses, climbing gyms, sand tables, wagons, picnic tables, power wheels, bicycles, etc.
- Large, inside play: Kitchens, doll houses, work benches, etc.
- Toys: Lego, Pokemon, Little People, etc. All ages, types, etc including electronic.
- Baby equipment: Strollers, pack-n-play’s, hi-chairs, etc.
- American Girl Dolls & accessories,
- Shoes: high quality, no scuffs, excellent condition
- Sporting Goods & Camping Equipment
- Specialty Wear: rain coats, costumes, dance, Holiday
- Boutique & Better Brand Clothing: any size (priced right, of course!) Especially boys 3T-12!!
- Authentic (with receipt attached) designer purses & diaper bags
Outdoor & Pretend Play
**BEST SELLERS** Kitchens, work benches, toy boxes, sand boxes, picnic tables, wagons, play houses, slides, climbers, bicycles etc.
**BEST SELLERS** High Chairs, exer-saucers, bouncie seats, packnplay’s, activity centers, strollers, Cribs (manufactured June 28, 2011 or later) etc. CRIB FORM is required to sell a crib! Print & bring with you.
Fisher Price, American Girl, Lego, Pokemon, Little People & super hero, trains, cars, trucks & TONS MORE. All electronics must turn on.
Games & Puzzles
Wooden Peg & Floor puzzles; board games, card games, etc
Frames, wall art, lamps, dining sets, end tables, chairs, hutch, bedroom furniture, outdoor furniture, etc.
All ages, all sizes, all seasons. (NO play shoes. No obvious scuffs, dirt or wear.)
Purses & Diaper Bags
Clean it up! Zip tie to a hanger. Designer? Attach a receipt!
Wraps, Carriers, feeding, monitors, maternity aides
Receive 3BF Bucks (shopper credit) up to $10 for 10 hung items (or bundles of items). Bring great condition, hung items to drop off & receive your shopper credit. New moms love it!
Bath & Swim
Shower curtains, tubs, towels, swimsuits, floaties, goggles
Leashes, bowls, cages, tanks, etc.
School & Travel
Backpacks, suitcases, bookbags
Sporting & Camping Equipment
Bats, golf clubs, baseball gloves, skateboards, skates, hockey sticks, helmets, fishing poles, sleeping bags, camp stoves, etc.
Wii, Xbox, PS4, Leap Frog, DS, etc
Bundle similar level books together. Homeschool curriculum and educational books, too!
Scrapbooking albums, cases, paper cutters, kid-themed picture frames, character cake pans, etc.
See below for requirements & limits
Clothing Requirements & Limits
Spring/Summer Only: Focus on WARMER WEATHER clothing, however sweatshirts, long sleeve t-shirts, & other “Ohio year round items” bundle separately as they will be put out by Thursday afternoon. We will not accept heavy winter coats, wool fabrics, winter pj’s, cords, thick fleece, etc at the spring pop ups in any size.
Juniors/Adults: 20 hanging items in each category (juniors, mens, womens) for 60 max.
Infant-2T: 100 hanging items, total, in this category.
Note: coats, costumes, hung non-clothing items do not count towards the max for indicated categories.
Selling Success for Clothing
- Tag your BEST. Shoppers decide what they’ll buy
- Price it like you’d buy it.
- NO stains, smells. hair, tears. It must be fresh, clean & current
- Leave “play clothes” for a friend
- Double check for stains in GOOD lighting
- Bundle multiple pieces together and sell as one item
Bring your BEST!
We have high quality, very organized events. Please do not bring items that are stained, worn out, out of date, smoky, musty or showing animal hair. Mama’s won’t buy them!
Juniors, Adults & Maternity do require specific seasons and brands, so read the Accepted Items list carefully!
Would you purchase it for $2.00? If not, either bundle it with other items or donate it.
How to Bundle? Small items like socks, hats, binkies, bibs, etc can be pinned onto, and sold with, an outfit. Several books of the same reading level can be sold as one item by wrapping the in saran wrap or putting them in freezer bag. The minimum value must be $2.00.
Customers come back because of our high quality items!
Making sure all electronics work, pieces are present, and everything is in good working order is imperative. If it doesn’t turn on, doesn’t work or is missing important pieces, please do not bring it!
Items We Can’t Accept:
Experience tells us these don’t sell well or are illegal to sell. Remember: Tag your best!
Unfortunately, comforters, and the like don’t sell well and take up a lot of room. Therefore, we do not accept:
- comforters, quilts, sheets, dust ruffles
- bumper pads, mattresses, mattress covers
Stained, Scuffed, Hairy, Worn Out, Old
- Triple check for stains! (Mama’s don’t want stained stuff)
- Is it worn out? Out-dated? Scuffed, smelly or smokey? Didn’t get clean in the wash? Skip it.
- Pet hair? Clean it up or skip it.
Adult Themed & Media
- Adult books
- Adult themed books
- Any VHS or DVD
- Any CD
- “Stuffed toys” must DO something or be a character or a Build a Bear. No random stuffed animals.
- We cannot accept anything with fiber fill in a bag. Safety pin or zip tie fiber fill items as we take care of sanitizing it for you with SteriFab.
Misc Not Accepted
- Blankets, Breast Pumps or used breast pump parts
- Bibs & burp cloths (unless new- then it needs to be sold with an outfit)
- Used nipples.pacifiers, rubber coated cups/utensils, etc
- Opened cardboard box puzzles (unless LARGE pieces that are countable)
- Appliances, computers, printers, office items, etc.(Keurig’s are accepted)