Drop Off and Pick UpBring your tagged items to the Pop Up Shop!
Drop Off Your Items
Our Pop Up Shops are ORGANIZED!
Keep your items organized too by making sure they land in the right place. These tips help ensure your success & make dropping off a breeze!
- Appointments help us plan & keep you from waiting too long. Not required but helpful! Schedule your appointment from within your Seller Account. No prob if you’re early/running late. Just get here at least 30 minutes before we close!
- Plan on 30-60 minutes, depending on the number of items & the time of day. Evening is busiest. Kids welcome/not encouraged.
- Organize all clothing by size & gender to make it easy! Shoes & Books should be easily accessible as you’ll drop those off first.
- Read the “Drop Off Instructions” that were emailed to you!!
When You Arrive:
- CHECK IN & get your passes & misc info. DO THIS FIRST. Drop off your books & shoes too at this time too.
- Drop off at each station according to signs. (Organization helps your items sell!)
- If we can’t accept an item, please take it home with you.
Drop Off Stations:
- Clothing: boys clothes? Go to the boy inspection area, etc. Size & gender piles! Putting out items while you wait would be great! Organization helps your items sell!
- Toys, etc: willl be checked to make sure they turn on & aren’t broken or missing pieces.
- Claim Tickets: anything too large for a blue bag needs a Claim Ticket. Make sure you fill it out correctly!
Late? Missed Appt?
Running late or missed your appointment? NO WORRIES! Come anytime during drop off hours and we’ll fit you in!
Removing items from the sales floor, setting items aside for personal use, Parking Lot Sales, “hiding or misplacing items” do constitute theft and will be prosecuted.
Selling at Another Location?
Just register, transfer & add more items if you have more to sell! Print & Follow these Directions!
We focus on sales. But, ultimately shoppers decide. If it didn’t sell, it’s usually because of Price or Condition. Do you really want it back? (Isn’t a cleaned out house nice?) Just leave it and we will donate it on your behalf.
If you do want it back, or are taking it to another location (be sure to adjust price or condition first), follow these tips for an easy Pick Up!
- Review your Unsold Items Report in your seller account at 3:30pm Saturday.
- Determine what you really want back
- Allow enough time; arrive early NOT late
- Leave kids at home, if possible
- Bring a bag/tote with you
- Read the Complete Pick Up Directions (below) if getting all unsold items back is important to you.
- Anything left in the building at the designated time is donated.
- Check EVERY row/table/etc.& TOUCH every item in the building if getting it back is important to you.
- Marking off a list usually creates stress
- Check the lost & sold tags in the red bin near check-out.
- Check the bag of tags for items that have sold during Pick Up (YES you can buy during pick up)
- Check the “oops” pile
- Remember: WE focus on SALES! Price it right, have great condition items and it’ll sell!
- 99.9% of the time the item you are looking for IS in the building. Did you follow ALL of the procedures correctly?
- Give yourself enough time so you aren’t rushed.
- Remember: Items left at the end of pick up are donated to Joseph’s Coat, Pregnancy Decision Health Centers, New LIfe Baby Pantry and others. They are put to GREAT use!
Complete Pick Up Procedures:
- Arrive during the designated “Pick-Up” timeframe: Saturday 4pm-7pm (no exceptions!). Do not enter the building early. No appointments are needed. Give yourself time: more time for more items. Arrive at 4pm if you have a lot. No early pick-ups. No exceptions.
- When tags become detached we do our best to match the lost tag with the lost item. When not possible, lost tags go in the “Lost Tag Drawer” located in the Red Box near checkout. Check this drawer for any “lost tags.”
- When an item without a tag needs to be sold, we complete an Inventory Search based upon the description of the item. DESCRIPTIONS ON YOUR TAGS ARE IMPORTANT. If we can find the correct tag, we sell it and you receive credit. If we cannot locate the correct tag, DeAnn places a “low side of fair” price on the item, and it is sold. That “sold tag” goes into the “SOLD TAG DRAWER” located in the Red Box near check-out. Check this box at pick-up to see if any items appear to be yours and follow the steps indicated. (Proceeds from these items are donated to charity).
- When an item is pulled off the sales floor due to stains, damage, etc. it is put in an “Oops!” box. Check these boxes to see if your item is present.
- PICK-UP CLOSES PROMPTLY AT 7pm. NO EXCEPTIONS. ITEMS ARE DONATED IMMEDIATELY UPON THE CLOSE OF PICK-UP. (No one takes these items home, no one saves them for later- they are donated).
- Yes! You can make purchases during pick-up!!! Check the “sold tags bag” if you’re missing an item.
- ALL items will be inspected BEFORE leaving the building to make sure ONLY your consignor number has been picked up. It is easy to reverse numbers and accidentally get someone else’s things. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you do not pick-up your un-sold items, they are donated! (The charities thank you!)
If getting unsold items back is important to you, follow these steps:
- TOUCH EACH ITEM IN THE BUILDING, looking at the consignor number NOT the item. (Items get moved around by shoppers- boys clothing may be found in toys, girls, books, etc, for example)
- Quickly flip through each hanger, checking the consignor number on the tag. Check ALL rows.
- Be methodical- start with one row, finish with that row.