Extra Help for Busy Families
- slides, playhouses, climbing towers
- doll houses, kitchens, toy boxes
- bicycles, wagons, picnic tables, sand boxes
- TOYS: American Girl, Lego, Little People & more
- excellent condition shoes of all sizes
- Boutique Brand coats, specialty wear
Quality items but no time to prep, price or transport? Our VIP Service does the work for you. We’ll connect you with a VIP Tagger who handles it all. Earn more then resale shops, garage sales & selling walls. See the FAQ for more details!
Your VIP Tagger handles ALL the details! Make your shopping list because as a VIP Consignor you get a super special shopping pass! Track your sales each day & receive your deposit within 10 business days. Refer to the FAQ for more details!
Tell us more about what you’re selling. We’ll match you with a VIP Tagger in your area who will contact you directly to answer questions & schedule your Appointment. The following items are acceptable for the VIP Consignor program:
- Baby Gear (strollers, cribs, high chairs, etc)
- Large Toys (slides, play houses, wagons, kitchens, bikes, etc)
- Small Toys (Lego, American Girl, Little People, Barbie, etc)
- Shoes (excellent quality, boutique brands)
- Clothing (excellent qualitly, boutique brands.)
- Note: based upon VIP Tagger discretion, they may or may not accept all clothing items
FAQ about the VIP Service
What is the VIP Service?
A busy mom/dad/gma who has high quality items, baby gear, in-demand items and just doesn’t want to tag it themselves but would LOVE to clean out & cash in. This #redcarpetservice is suitable for boutique brands, baby gear, toys, shoes, etc. such as Mini Boden, Hannah Anderson, American Girl, Lego’s, Thomas the Train, wagons, kitchens, climbing towers, slides, etc.
The VIP Service has 55%/45% commission split (you keep 45%) and a related Seller Fee (based on item count & condition) which is deducted from your sold items’ earnings. Complete information is in the Seller/Consignor Agreement.
What Can I Sell?
Baby Gear: strollers, cribs, hi-chairs, pack n play’s, bouncie seats, swings, etc.
Toys: electronic toys, Lego’s, American Girl, doll houses, trains, trucks, etc.
Outside Toys: bicycles, wagons, sandboxes, play houses, power wheels, etc.
Shoes: all sizes and all seasons (no scuffs, tears, dirt, etc) of upscale brands. EXCELLENT condition only
Purses & diaper bags: designer brands only in clean/excellent condition
Infant-2T sizes: Boutique brands (stores at Easton for example) only. Excellent condition and current season only.
3T-16: Boutique & Better Brands only (no Kohl’s, Carters, Old Navy, etc). Excellent condition and current season only.
Juniors, Young Mens & Womens: based upon tagger availability & discretion. Just ask your tagger. Boutique & Better brands only. Excellent condition and current season only.
Brand examples: Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Matilda Jane, Mini Boden, Lands’ End, LLBean, North Face, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Marshalls/TJMaxx brands, etc
Can I shop?
YES! All VIP Consignors receive a super special Sellers Only Preview Party Pass for Tuesday & Friday night during the Pop Up Shop. Bring your Signed VIP Consignor Agreement with you and a photo ID for admission. Times, date & location is pringed on your Agreement.
How do I get started?
Complete the Application and we will reply with more information.
Gather & Organize your items in preparation for your appointment. Make sure everything is WORKING, in EXCELLENT condition and ALL PARTS are present.
Register and pay the non-refundable, non-transferrable Registration Fee once you have been in communication with your Tagger.
Meet with your Tagger and you’re finished!
- VIP Serivce Seller Fee is based upon number of items, condition at your Appointment and if items are hung. The more you do, the less the Fee.
- Apply early! We fill up FAST!
Who tags my items?
Mama’s just like you!
These experienced Three Bags Full sellers have high sell through rates on their own items, know how to price & prep and maximize sales. Plus, they’re pretty fun. 🙂
What happens to my unsold items?
We donate your unsold items on your behalf.
If you’d like to take unsold items to another location, discuss this with your VIP Tagger. She can pick them up for you and re-deliver them to another location for a small fee. A report is provided for tax purposes on all unsold & donated items. VIP Taggers price items to sell and have a consistently high sell-through rate.You have access to your inventory reports/sales, etc during Sale Week in your online account.
How much will I earn and how am I paid?
You will sell more than at a resale store, garage sale or pieces/parts through selling walls.
You will receive 45% of the sale of your items. The balance and fee (see below) is paid to your tagger and offsets venue rental & event costs.
Your deposit will arrive in your PayPal account within 10 business days (usualy 4-5). Your VIP Tagger can help get this set up if it isn’t already!
VIP Service Seller Fee (deducted from Earnings):
- $12 for 50 or fewer items entered
- $20 for 51-150 items entered
- $25 for 151+ items entered
- Add $10 if items are not in size/gender order and outfits put together when meeting with Tagger
- Deduct $5 if items are hung (50 or fewer total items)
- Deduct $8 if items are hung (51-150 items)
- Deduct $12 if items are hung (151+ items)
- The more you do, the less you pay us. But, we can do it all, if that’s what is best for you!