Seller ResourcesYour Step by Step Guide to 3BF!
Prepping, Pricing & Tagging your items!
Bringing your items to the venue: schedule, tips & getting your SHOPPER PASS
Shopping Schedules and Friends & Family passes
Receiving your deposit, percentages & details!
Donate it? Pick it up? Up to you!
Use the links below to identify WHAT you can sell and HOW to prepare your items!. Need pricing tips? Not sure how to hang multiple items on one hanger? It’s all here! Let us know if you need help!
How Drop Off Works:
- Schedule your drop-off appointment .
- Plan on 30-60 minutes.
- Organize it!!
Note: We close at indicated times so arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Tuesday night of each Pop Up Shop is the Sellers Only Preview Party! (Half Price Preview Party is on Friday nights!) Take a pic of your Pass when you check in at drop off. Passes are valid for you & your spouse &/or grandparent only. Kids welcome but not encouraged.
- Which Tier are you? That determines your shop time. Help to sell your stuff by adding a shift. Refer to the Seller Agreement.
- Tier 0: Tues @ 6pm & Fri @ 6:15pm
- Tier 1: Tues @ 5:45pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 2: Tues @ 5:30pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 3: Tues @ 5:15pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 4: Tues @ 5pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 5: Tues @ 4:30pm & Fri @ 6pm * Team Leads Only
- SHARE: All sellers are responsible for:
- sharing Facebook posts to groups
- distributing the Friends & Family pass to 10+ people
- SHOP: during the Sellers Only shopping nights!
- Deposits occur within 10 business days (usually 4-5).
- Deposits are issued via PayPal to the email address in your Seller Account. Make sure the email you provide us is a valid PayPal account email. We use the email provided at the time the system closes prior to Sale Week.
- If your funds are not accepted into your PayPal account, they are returned to us after 30 days. We will then issue a paper check, minus a $5 processing fee, to the addres on file in your Seller Account. We pay the PayPal fees. Click here for a printable version
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.
- Refer to the Seller Agreement, located within your Seller Account, for complete information about commission, fees, Tier Levels and more:
- Tier 0: $20 Consignor Fee 51+ items ($8 fee 50 & fewer items), 0 shifts; 40% commission/60% deposit
- Tier 1: Consignor Fee waived; 1 shift; 37% commission/63% deposit
- Tier 2: Consignor Fee waived; 2 shifts; 35% commission; 65% deposit
- Tier 3: Consignor Fee waived: 3 shifts; 30% commission/70% deposit
- Tier 4: Consignor Fee waived; 4 shifts; 25% commission/75% deposit
- Tier 5: Consignor Fee waived; 5 shifts; 20% commission/80% deposit (approved Team Leads only)
We focus on SALES & SELLING!
Pricing your items right & making sure they’re in excellent condition means shoppers will want to purchase them!
However, if some items aren’t purchased by shoppers, you can leave them and they are donated on your behalf to local children’s charities such as:
- Heath Baby Pantry
- St. Vincent DeHaven
- Joseph’s Coat
- Lots more
If you would like your unsold items back please read through the Pick Up Directions prior to arriving. Pick up is always Saturday of Sale Week from 4pm-7pm. No exceptions. (Refer to the “Dates to Record” located near your Seller Login!)