Seller Home PageYour Consignment Resource!
Sept. 11-14, 2019
We are FULL for sellers! Register to sell in Hilliard or Croton.
The Grove Church 3420 Blacklick Eastern Rd NW Baltimore
Sept. 25-28, 2019
Seller Registrations are Open
Hartford Fairgrounds 14028 Fairgrounds Rd Croton
Oct. 16-19, 2019
Seller Registrations are Open
5035 Northwest Parkway Hilliard, OH
- Your private/confidential ID #
- Stays the same & works at all locations
- Gives you access to make tags & track sales
- Adding a location? Sign in as a “returning seller” No need for a new number!
- Registration Fee is non-refundable/non-transferrable. ($10-$15 based on date you register)
Good to Know:
- Register for each location separately
- Easily sell at multiple locations. No retagging
- Help sell your stuff & decrease your commission & fees. Add shifts from within your Seller Account.
Tell your Mom Friends!
- Help her register!
- She fills out the Refer A Friend sheet at drop off
- You both earn $10 shopper coupon!
- Unlimited friends, unlimited coupons
- Returning Seller? Clean out your inventor
- ONLY move items to ACTIVE inventory if you’re bringing them
- Double check price & condition
- Home Goods was super successful! Bring your home decor (lamps, wall art, decor) during regular drop off & we will store it until we can put it out (probably Thursday). Couches, kitchen tables, etc can only be accepted on Thursday from 2pm-7pm due to their large size. (Cribs, kid bedroom furniture, etc are accepted during regular drop off times like usual)
- Consignor Fee is now the Seller/Facility Fee and is $20, waived with Tier One Work equity and a 37% commission paid.
- How much do you want to do? How much do you want us to do? Log into your Seller Account and add shifts, if you’d like a decreased commission, waived Seller/Facility Fee and earlier shop time.
Want some help tagging or selling?
- VIP Service: VIP taggers do all the work. 55% commission. You keep 45%
- ASAP Service: Sell your high demand items now.
How Drop Off Works:
- Schedule your drop-off appointment .
- Plan on 30-60 minutes.
- Organize it!!
- Goal is to SELL
- Donate on your behalf?
- Yes you can pick it up!
Mon. 9/9: 9:30am-8:30pm
Tues. 9/10: 9:30am-11:30am
Wed. 9/11: 9:30am-11:30 am (restock)
Thurs. 9/12: 2pm-7pm Decor Drop Off
Note: We close at indicated times so arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Tuesday night of each Pop Up Shop is the Sellers Only Preview Party! (Half Price Preview Party is on Friday nights!) Take a pic of your Pass when you check in at drop off. Passes are valid for you & your spouse &/or grandparent only. Kids welcome but not encouraged.
- Which Tier are you? That determines your shop time. Help to sell your stuff by adding a shift. Refer to the Seller Agreement.
- Tier 0: Tues @ 6pm & Fri @ 6:15pm
- Tier 1: Tues @ 5:45pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 2: Tues @ 5:30pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 3: Tues @ 5:15pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 4: Tues @ 5pm & Fri @ 6pm
- Tier 5: Tues @ 4:30pm & Fri @ 6pm * Team Leads Only
- Enter to Win! Share your “Friends of Consignors” PreSale link to everyone you know! (It’ll be emailed to you!) You could enter to win 90% of your items’ sold value!
Increase your sales!
- SHOP from other mama’s & they’ll shop from you.
- TELL your friends/fam/the world. Everyone shops for kiddos!
- Deposits happen fast! Your items’ sales, minus chosen commission & fees, are deposited within 10 business days.
- Make sure you give us the right account info! Your EMAIL in your seller account needs to be the SAME or LINKED TO your PayPal account. DO THIS BEFORE the system closes.
- After 30 days if your PayPal earnings have not been deposited into your account they are returned to us. At that time we will issue a paper check to the address listed in your seller account minus a $5 processing fee. PayPal is best/easiest! Click here for a printable version of the instructions.
- Want to sell at another location? YES you can transfer your inventory! Follow these directions to avoid retagging.