ASAP Service – We Buy Outright!
How the ASAP Service Works
Use the Application below to get started!
Next, gather your items: Toys, wagons, playhouses, bicycles, baby gear (strollers, cribs, exersaucers, etc), shoes, Lego’s, Thomas the Train, American Girl, etc. No clothing except Boutique/Better Brand size 3T-16.
We will review your Application and connect you with a Three Bags Full Buyer. She will contact you and arrange a public meeting location.
At the appointment, the Three Bags Full Buyer will review your items and offer you a higher-than-average current resale value for accepted items and will give you a Guest Pass to shop before the public at any Three Bags Full event.
You will be paid at your Appointment for all agreed upon items via PayPal deposit or check. (We do not handle cash transactions for your safety and ours).
You’ll also receive two exclusive Guest Passes! You and a friend can shop before the public at any Three Bags Full event, as listed on the Guest Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions about our ASAP Service
What can I sell?
- Toys: American Girl, Legos, Pokemon, super hero, doll houses, trains, trucks, musical, electronic, educational, etc.
- Outside Play Toys: wagons, play houses, bicycles, sandboxes, basketball hoops, swing sets, etc.
- Baby Equipment: strollers, hi-chairs, cribs, pack-n-play’s, exersaucers, etc. Nothing can be recalled. Visit www.wemakeitsafer.com to check recall status
- Shoes in excellent condition (all sizes)
- Coats in excellent condition (boutique/better brands only)
- Designer Diaper Bags & Purses (original receipt or box for Designer Purses required)
- Christmas, Easter, Dressy clothing that is new or excellent condition at the ASAP Buyer’s discretion.
How much will I make?
Our ASAP Buyers are fluent in the world of resale. You’ll be offered more than the local re-sale stores, more than you’ll make at a garage sale, more than selling walls and best part? None of the hassles.
Are there any tips to earn maximum dollar?
Yes! Items may be refused, or offered less, if they aren’t clean and neat. Make the most by cleaning up CLEANING IT UP
All Items Should Be:
- From a smoke free home (or sanitized to remove all smoke odor)
- From a pet free home (or sanitized to remove all pet odor and pet hair)
- Freshly laundered with no stains, damage or showing wear
- Wiped clean, with batteries (if necessary)and all pieces/parts included: TOYS, Baby Gear, Outside Toys, Bicycles,etc
- NOT RECALLED (Check www.wemakeitsafer.com)
- Scuff free (shoes) and dirt free (shoes, bicycles, strollers, outside toys, etc)