ASAP Service – We Buy Outright!
How the ASAP Service Works
Use the Application below to get started!
Next, gather your items: Toys, wagons, playhouses, bicycles, baby gear (strollers, cribs, exersaucers, etc), shoes, etc. No clothing except Boutique/Better Brand size newborn-16.(Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap & boutique brands only. No juniors, maternity or adult clothing.)
We will review your Application and connect you with a Three Bags Full Buyer. She will contact you and arrange a public meeting location.
At the appointment, the Three Bags Full Buyer will review your items and offer you a higher-than-average current resale value for accepted items and will give you a Guest Pass to shop before the public at any Three Bags Full event.
You will be paid at your Appointment for all agreed upon items via PayPal deposit or check. (We do not handle cash transactions for your safety and ours).
You’ll also receive two exclusive Guest Passes! You and a friend can shop before the public at any Three Bags Full event, as listed on the Guest Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions about our ASAP Service
What can I sell?
How much will I make?
Are there any tips to earn maximum dollar?
- From a smoke free home (or sanitized to remove all smoke odor)
- From a pet free home (or sanitized to remove all pet odor and pet hair)
- Freshly laundered with no stains, damage or showing wear; group outfits together
- Wiped clean, with batteries (if necessary)and all pieces/parts included: TOYS, Baby Gear, Outside Toys, Bicycles,etc
- NOT RECALLED (Check www.wemakeitsafer.com)
- Sized Infant-size 16 clothing only (No juniors or womens clothing)
- Scuff free (shoes) and dirt free (shoes, bicycles, strollers, outside toys, etc)