Want to turn your kids clutter into cash?
Sell it without being there & SHOP FIRST!
No more buy, sell, trade groups & failed meetups. Just tag your items at home, drop them at our event and we do the rest! Then, SHOP FIRST and get the BEST DEALS for your family!
Three Ways to Sell!
Want to earn the most? Just want it gone? Need someone else to do the work? We make it EASY & PROFITABLE to clear out the clutter, turning it into real cash. Plus,
ALL sellers SHOP FIRST!
Sept. 11-14, 2019
We are FULL for sellers! Register to sell in Croton or add yourself to the Wait List, below.
The Grove Church 3420 Blacklick Eastern Rd NW Baltimore, OH
Oct. 16-19, 2019
Seller Registrations are Open for RESTOCK sellers
Franklin Co. Fairgrounds 5035 Northwest Parkway Hilliard, OH
Sept. 25-28, 2019
Seller Registrations are Open
Hartford Fairgrounds 14028 Fairgrounds Rd Croton, OH
How does consigning with Three Bags Full work?
- Register online at www.threebagsfull.info and pay the $10.50 non-refundable registration fee which gives you access to make barcoded pricetags, which you’ll print on white cardstock paper. (Amount based upon registration date. Register early for discounts!)
- You price, hang and tag your items at home using our website & tagging system. Easy!
- Bring your items to us to sell during “drop off” days. You do not need to be at the event to sell your items.
- Shop before the public (best selection & best deals!)
- Earn 60%-80% of the selling price (more if you help out during Sale Week) and pay a Consignor Fee (deducted from your earnings: $5 for 50 or fewer items, $18 for 51+ items which is waived when you add your first (optional) shift!
- Check your earnings in your online account each evening of Sale Week
- Pick up your un-sold items during a pre-determined date/time OR leave them and we donate them on your behalf.
- We deposit your earnings in your PayPal account within 10 business days (or a check can be issued)
- Mom’s Helping Moms: Let’s pool our resources! You buy from me, I’ll buy from you. Three Bags Full Consignment makes it happen!
Why Consign instead of a Local Selling Wall?
People underestimate the importance of safety and not meeting up with strangers.
Less Wasted Time
Really? Meet up with someone to make $4 on a pair of jeans (maybe)? Your time, energy and resources are worth more than that! Sell everything in one place, where you earn a fair, yet maximum, amount on your gently-used merchandise; best yet, you can buy too!
Why Consign instead of a Garage Sale?
You’re going to spend time somewhere. Why not maximize your time and sell your items where thousands of moms shop (and buy)? You price it, we sell it. Done.
EARLY Shopping Privileges
When it’s gone, it is gone! Getting first dibs means best selection & best deals. Consign a minimum of 10 items to shop before the public.
We do the Heavy Lifting
We advertise, set up, sell & clean up
No Haggling with Strangers
No haggling. No strangers scoping out your house and meeting your kids.