About Three Bags Full
Welcome to the “Three Bags Full” sale! This “mom’s helping moms” sale originated from the nursery rhyme…. “Baa Baa Black Sheep, have you any wool? Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Three Bags Full!” We’re a community of moms and dads who all have kids or littles in their life and those littles outgrow their stuff, am I right?
Yet that same stuff still has LOTS of value and LOTS of life left in it… so sell it! We pool our resources and buy and sell from one another, having FUN in the process! Local moms are looking to buy AND save. Why not earn on the stuff you don’t need? That’s a win! Then, if things don’t sell, we will donate them to local family and children’s charities on your behalf. AWESOME! Plus, we love the fact our Early Ticket Sales support Karis’ Cause, St. Jude’s, Joseph’s Coat, local families… COOL!
Tell us! We’d love to hear from you. How has Three Bags Full impacted YOUR life or YOUR community? Pay off a bill? Go on vacation? Just some money in the bank or a cash Christmas? Maybe just a cleaned out basement! We’d love to hear YOUR story! Serving one another, enabling incredible things and working together to make it happen is part of our mission and we’d love to have you join us!
2004 was a long time ago, when we began with ten families in our garage, but the goal is the same. I’ll buy from you, you buy from me and together we can make a difference in our families and in our communities. Because raising kids can be expensive, right?
Welcome to the Three Bags Full family! Be sure to stop and say hi!
Kurt & DeAnn Nightingale, sale organizers
Three Bags Full Consignment Events, LLC is a family run organization that is dedicated to serving local families by providing them the opportunity to pool their resources and buy and sell from each other, therefore enabling them to better meet their family’s financial goals while also fostering community and personal relationships.
As a family run organization, we follow where the Lord leads us and as family dynamics dictate. We are open to serving many communities in many ways through the gift of Three Bags Full Consignment Events, LLC.
Honesty and integrity is the benchmark for all decisions. Supporting and fostering family and personal relationships among our clients, customers, premier consignors and independent contractors is the basis for our mission.
Five Core Values:
- Family first
- Relationships & teamwork are primary
- Integrity & honesty in all we do
- Pursue growth and learning
- Humble service to all clients and customers
- Family First – We will make business decisions based upon the changing needs of our family and the families of those we serve.
- Relationships & Teamwork are Primary– We strive to build positive personal relationships with all of our customers and clients, treating them like family while building a spirit of fun, cohesive teamwork to positively impact all whom we serve.
- Integrity & Honesty in all We Do– It is expected by all participants to take personal responsibility for their standard of behavior and the decisions they make every day. Honesty and integrity must always be at the core of those decisions and will always guide us to do the “right thing,” striving to make Three Bags Full a “good thing for everyone, full circle.”
- Pursue Growth and Learning- We provide opportunities for teens through mentoring, internships and early job skill creation. Continuing education, market evaluation, and growth analysis are ongoing endeavors and key to our mission of successful service.
- Humble Service to All Clients and Customers– Three Bags Full began with the idea of serving one another and that remains a core value. We all pitch in, in any way needed, to make our events positive, professional and as organized as possible for both customers and clients, while having fun, energy and passion during the process.
For your non-profit organization to be considered for clothing donations (not to be re-sold) you must be able to pick up items at a pre-determined date/time.
Meet Our Team
Bill & Joyce Black
Bill and Joyce are DeAnn’s parents and DeAnn says they are the “best parents ever!” Bill helped out in the garage during the first event while Joyce babysat. They are always helping out both behind the scenes and at the event.
I heard about 3bf from a friend that was pregnant. She had been at Olive Garden for dinner and someone gave her a flyer and told her all about 3bf. So when I became pregnant the next year I had to check it out! I went to Hartford with my husband. It was so much fun I was hooked! After our daughter was born I started volunteering, then started consigning and going to other sales after our son was born. I got my mom and sister involved. I have made many friends and have introduced many of my friends to 3bf as well. 3bf is a great way to make some money, buy things you need and have fun at the same time!
Happy wife & mom of three from Delaware, Ohio. Been a consignor since 2010, and love it every season. Fave perk of consigning? Shopping before the public! I almost always get what I need for my kids, and rarely have to shop retail.
Mary Ellen Remick
Mary Ellen Remick has two kids and has consigned for about four years. She loves interacting with shoppers and seeing what awesome things they buy! Mary Ellen says “Don’t wait until the last minute. Try to do at least six, twelve or eighteen items a day. Why? Because then you can print out your sheet of tags without wasting paper as six tags print on a page. Stick them on immediately and you’re ready to go!”
My sister first introduced me to 3bf in 2010..I have been hooked ever since. I am married and I have two boys. I love that Im able to sell their stuff when they grow out of it and by their next season wardrobe! I love working the sales. I enjoy organizing and getting the floor ready for the next sale . But I feel blessed that I get to help other mamas out and get to know them as well.
Kelli has four children, from kindergarten to college student! She and DeAnn have known each other for over fifteen years and helped out with Three Bags Full from the beginning. Kelli helps with all of the “At Home Shift” scheduling and helps with a lot of behind the scene responsibilities as well as at each sale location.
I was first introduced to the sale by seeing signs along 21st street. Back in the fall of 2007 as I had just had our first child and had become a stay at home mom. I was looking for ways to save money as adjusting from two incomes to one was challenging. After my first sale I was hooked and started consigning. A few years ago I became a team lead at Newark and Croton locations. I work at Heartbeats as a nurse performing ultrasounds once a week and at a family doctors office on-call. We now have three kids and just built a house. The three bags full sale has helped me clothe my kids for a fraction of the price over the years so I don’t have to work full time. I look forward to working with you all at the upcoming sales.