NEW Consignor Information
Read through “How it Works“ for a summary of how consignment at Three Bags Full works.
Are you ready to get started selling the things your kids no longer need or want? It’s simple! Just follow these easy steps to get started:
Register as NEW Consignor:
1. Using the links below, register for the sale.
You will automatically be assigned a Consignor Number and will pay the base $7 Non-Refundable Consignor Fee. Write down this Consignor Number and the password you created. You will use this information every time you log into the Online System to enter inventory, print tags, choose a drop-off time and to schedule any volunteer shifts. This Consignor Number will remain the same for all future sales. Each location assigns separate numbers. (Any Consignor Fee balance due will be deducted from profit earnings. See the Consignor Agreement and Volunteer Agreement for your location(s) for full details.)
If you plan on selling at more than one location, AFTER you have registered for each location complete the
request a single consignor number form. We will transfer your number. Please allow up to three days. Deadline to request one number is March 15, 2013.
|Location||Preview Party||Registration Deadline|
|Delaware Location||Wed., March 20 at 5pm||Sun., March 17 at 8am|
|Pickerington Location||Wed., April 10 at 5pm||Sun., April 7 at 8am|
|Croton (Johnstown) Location||Wed., April 24 at 4pm||Sat., April 27 at 8am|
|Hilliard Location||Thurs., May 2 at 4pm||Mon., April 29 at 5pm|
2. Record the “Deadline Date” above for your sale location. That is the deadline to register for the sale and the date to enter your inventory. (After that date/time you will be able to print tags for inventory already entered but no new inventory may be entered.)
I’m Registered. Now What?
Click on the location that works for you. Use the links provided for each step: tagging items, scheduling drop off and volunteer shifts. You will need to login using the Consignor Number that was assigned to you, and the password you selected. Be sure to read through the Consignor Resources section for your location(s), and watch our Instructional Videos to make your first time easier!
1. Enter your inventory!
- Click on “Work with Consigned Inventory”
- Enter category, size, description & price.
- Click “D” to donate the item if it doesn’t sell
- Click “Discount” if you want to sell it for 50% off the last day of the sale. (A red dot will be on your tags)
- Have your clothing organized by size & gender to make tagging quick & easy!
- Read through the Consignor Resources section for your location(s) for guidance in preparing & pricing your items. Watch the Tagging Video. Remember all clothing must be hung.
- Sell outfits or multiple pieces when possible.
- Safety pin (or use a tagging gun) your tags to your items. Plastic? Use clear packing tape across the center of the tag. Keep the tag on the outside of the bag.
2. Print your tags
- Print on the LIGHTEST print setting (the lighter the better)
- Print on white cardstock paper (purchase at WalMart, Meijer, etc)
- Six tags print per page. Cut them out and pin them on. (Be sure the barcode is at the bottom of the tag).
- If you discounted items, be sure to print in color (so the dots are red)
3. Schedule your Drop-Off Time
- This is the day/time you will bring your items to the sale
4. Schedule your Volunteer Time (optional)
- Save money on your Consignor Fee
- Shop before non-volunteering consignors
- Earn Mommy Money!
- Earn a higher percentage!
- Meet other moms and have fun!
5. Bring your items to the sale during “Drop Off” Be sure to read the Drop Off Instructions.
You’re ready to SHOP!
- Record the Preview Party Date and the Time you qualify to shop.
- Make a list of what you need to buy and get ready to shop!
Check out what SOLD!!
Each morning log into your account and view the items that sold the previous day!
- “Estimated Earnings” is based upon the default 65% (no volunteer shifts) and the default $7 consignor fee. Your profit check will reflect the “Actual Earnings” based upon your item count and volunteer shifts per the Consignor Agreement.
What about what doesn’t sell?
- Pick up your un-sold items (Pick Up Procedures) or
- Leave them at the sale to be donated (Charities we support)
It’s that simple! You will receive a check in the mail within 10 business days for your items!
The best part? Your items sold while you shopped and while you weren’t there!