NEW Consignor Information – Getting Started
Are you ready to get started selling the things your kids no longer need or want? It’s simple! Just follow these easy steps to get started:
Register as NEW Consignor:
Using the links below, register as a new consignor and pay the non-refundable $8.50 Registration Fee. This assigns you a Consignor (Seller) number and gives you access to our price tag system. Follow the instructions as you are prompted.
Create your Price Tags
- Log in using the number you were assigned and the password you selected during the registration process.
- Click on “Work with Consigned Inventory” and begin creating your price tags. Select “Discount” if you’d like your item to sell 50% off during Red Dot Days (if it hasn’t already sold.) A Red Dot will print on your price tags.
- What can you sell? Check out the Items Accepted and utilize the Consignor Resources and Instructional Videos for help! Read through “Preparing Your Items for Sale”.
- Tip: Put clothing in size/gender order prior to creating price tags. It’ll make the tagging process quick & easy!
Schedule your Drop Off Time
To avoid a wait, schedule a drop off appointment. While not mandatory, it helps us to be efficient!
Your items will be inspected at drop off to confirm quality and standards. Read the “Drop Off Instructions” for your sale location for more info.
Schedule your shifts for Sale Week
This is optional! However, helping at the event gives you Premier Consignor status and earns you several incentives:
- shop earlier than regular consignors
- earn up to 80%
- your Consignor Fee is waived (Refer to Consignor Agreement for details)
- have fun and meet a new friend!
Shop the Preview Party
Bring your list and come ready to shop! Admission time will be printed on the pass you receive at Drop Off and is based upon the number of shifts you scheduled. All consignors shop before the public for half price night too.
Check out what SOLD!
Each morning log into your account and view the items that sold the previous day!
What about what doesn’t sell?
- Pick up your un-sold items (Pick Up Procedures) or
- Leave them at the sale to be donated (Charities we support)
Receive your Proceeds!
Your earnings are deposited into your Paypal Account (or a check can be sent.)
|8/30/15 at 3pm|
|9/19/15 at 9pm|
|10/11/15 at 3pm|
|10/18/15 at 3pm
|11/12/15 at 9pm|
|11/15/15 at 7pm|